Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Honey


My honey is the best wife any man could ask for. Why?, you ask. Here are the top 10 reasons, not in any particular order:

1. She's fun to be around.
2. She knows when I need a hug and a kiss.
3. She is awesome with kids.
4. She has a strange sense of humor.
5. She's hot.
6. She keeps me on my toes.
7. She sounds like an angel when she sings.
8. She cares for others.
9. She believes in God.
10. She is a great techer.

I could go on and on about her but I don't want to let the information out of the bag, I'd have too much competition.

Happy Valentines Day!

I love you sweetie, with all my heart!
Bill 2-2008

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is BY FAR the most romantic, sweet thing you have ever done! I love you sooo much. ;) Your Honey

Skeeter said...

Congrats Bill & Honey. Happy Valentine Day ;-)

Bill said...

Thanks Skeeter!